B.S Program in CHE:
Home Economics is a professional field and the courses have been developed keeping in mind the requirements of various professions that are open to graduates in this discipline. B.S Home Economies is a six year integrated course comprising of subjects from the core of Home Economics disciplines and supporting subjects, l Students shall be enrolled after matriculation and the first two years of BS Part I will comprise of various Science and Arts subjects along with Introductory Home Economics subjects. Compulsory papers include English, Urdu, Islamic Studies and Pakistan
- Studies at intermediate level make the two – year courses with other Intermediate level courses.
- Students will be required to select one major area in 3rd year of BS Part II and will be offered two papers in their area of choice.
- BS (final year) students will be offered one of the major disciplines of Home Economics for specialization. They will also write a project report in their area of specialization.
- Research and computer application will be emphasized throughout the six years.
- Students will take the university exams at the end of each year.
- No student will be allowed to sit in the final examination without first clearing the internal examinations.
- Pass marks will be 40% at the BS level.
- BS degree will be compulsory for admission to M.Phil. Programme.